The Market Map
Our Market Maps go beyond keywords and sentiment to reveal the motivations and needs of consumers in any category.
We build them from the bottom up through human analysis. This enables us to understand not only what someone is saying, but why and what they hope to achieve by saying it as well. We find the emotional triggers and rational contexts that cause people to join the conversation and provide powerful insights into their behavior.
Each Market Map reveals the key themes we call Talk Drivers that attract and compel people to participate in the conversation.
When Should I Use Bakamo?
Bakamo's Market Maps respond to a wide variety of questions which, when answered through social, become fully grounded in authentic consumer experience. Here are just some of the ways our clients have used them:
- Entering new markets
- Marketing strategy and positioning
- New and unexpected trends
- Identifying competitive threats
- Social activism and awareess
- Service delivery troubleshooting
- Brand image and perception
- Competitive analysis
- Discovering consumer journeys
- Authentic consumer language
- Market segmentation
- Messaging to specific targets
- Content marketing strategy
- Identifying influencers, opinion shapers
- Barriers to product adoption
- Product usage (text and imagery, and unexpected uses)
- Category & competitor understanding
- Contextual customer satisfaction
- Finding unpopular or socially-unacceptable points of view